[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Folders Appearing Out of Order

Megan Blair mblair1 at stedwards.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:08:31 EDT 2018

Hello,

We have noticed an issue in the PUI where are folders are not appearing in
correct numerical order.  In some collections they are really out of order,
i.e. folder 10 of a box ahead on folder 3. I have attached a screenshot
from a collection.  This one is not as out of order as some.  They are in
order on the backend.  They just show up out of order in the PUI.

We had hoped the problem would be solved with upgrading, but the problem
still persists.  We are using version 2.3.0.

Thanks!
Megan

--
Megan M. Blair