[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Running the (development) PUI on a separate server?

Fox, Bobbi bobbi_fox at harvard.edu
Fri Sep 29 14:14:58 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm working on customizing the PUI for our institution, working in development mode, and, rather than cloning off our humongous, takes-2+-days to index database (which I need to do, because my "product owner" is a committee made up of picky(yeah, that's redundant) Archivists :-) , I was hoping to point to the backend of our V2.1.* QA system already running.

Has anyone tried this?  What incredible munging of the build.xml am I likely to need to do?

Thanks,
Bobbi