[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Scrolling too fast in the public interface?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Wed Sep 27 13:17:31 EDT 2017

Thanks, Sue and Annie!  Sue, were/are you also using a Mac?
I created this Jira issue, folks please feel free to edit and add to it.
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1894
Thanks,
Lydia
On 9/27/17, 1:01 PM, "archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of Susan Luftschein" <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of luftsche at usc.edu> wrote:

    Hi Lydia,

    YES!  It's a huge problem.  It makes demonstrating the tool to patrons very difficult.

    Sue

    Sue Luftschein, Ph.D.
    Head of Special Collections/Archival & Metadata Librarian
    USC Libraries Special Collections
    University of Southern California
    Doheny Memorial Library
    3550 Trousdale Parkway, Room 207