[Archivesspace_Users_Group] DB Migration Question

Chelsea Lobdell clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Sep 19 15:14:36 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Just to clarify, after I encountered the error I did:

DROP DATABASE 2.1.2_dev
CREATE DATABASE 2.1.2_dev default character set utf8;

$ mysqldump 2.0.1_live > 2.0.1_live.sql
$ mysql 2.1.2_dev < 2.0.1_live.sql

$ cd archivesspace-2.1.2\archivesspace
$ scripts\setup-database.sh

rights_statement_pre_088 still exists.

- Chelsea

*Chelsea Lobdell*
*Library Web Developer/ Swarthmore College*
*clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu <clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu> / (610)690-6818*