[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Customizing the Public Interface PDF

Stephen Innes s.innes at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 30 16:31:56 EDT 2017

I have a further question regarding the PUI PDF processing. We have just implemented v2.2.0 which is working very well, but have encountered  a problem with the PDF generated from the Print button. The PDF includes a lot of EAD tags for formatting such as:

The Holloway Press Launch. Includes copy of <span class="italic emph">The
University of Auckland News</span> article "Press keeps alive
traditional printing techniques", published in Vol. 24, No. 10, Nov/Dec
1994, p 27., Oct 1994

Instead of:

The Holloway Press Launch. Includes copy of The University of Auckland News article "Press keeps alive traditional printing techniques", published in Vol. 24, No. 10, Nov/Dec 1994, p 27.

This seems to be a similar issue to AR-1851. Should I post a new ticket?

Regards,

Stephen Innes

Stephen Innes (ALIANZA)
Special Collections Manager
General Library, Te Herenga Mātauranga Whānui
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142
New Zealand
Telephone (649) 373-7599 ext. 88062 | Fax (649) 373-7565
Website: http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/about-us/collections/special-collections/general-library
Online exhibition: Special Collections First World War Centenary 2014-2018<http://www.specialcollections.auckland.ac.nz/ww1-centenary>