[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessions of rare books in AS?

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:00:18 EDT 2017

Hi Christie-

This plugin developed by HM for Yale: https://github.com/hudmol/payments_module seems like it might do a bunch of what your looking for as far as the funds tracking goes. We use it at Dartmouth to track manuscript purchases, but I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to use it for books or other purchases.

Joshua