[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Having trouble with permission to Manage Top Containers

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Tue Oct 24 14:02:43 EDT 2017

Hello,
We have a permission group with:
create/update top container records  &
create/update/delete container profile records

However, users with this permission group do not have Manage Top Container as an option in the cogwheel menu to the right of the Repo Name.

Thoughts?  We are hosted by LYRASIS and recently upgraded to 2.1.7. Does it take a long time for the permissions to be changed? We did this on Friday and again yesterday afternoon but no changes for that user.

Thanks for suggestions, help.
Kari

Kari R. Smith
Institute Archivist and Program Head, Digital Archives
Institute Archives & Special Collections, MIT Libraries
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
IASC office: 617.258.5568  http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/
she | her | hers   @karirene69  [smithkr at mit.edu]