[Archivesspace_Users_Group] I should have been more clear in my question

Joan Curbow CurbowJ at bvu.edu
Mon Oct 16 16:43:05 EDT 2017

Mark, that seems like a pretty labor-intensive way to find the info, but if that's what works, I could try it.

I would love to see the functionality for this enhanced along the lines of what Lydia discusses, i.e. "Search this collection" search box. For really large and/or complex collections, it seems like this would be a big help.

Thanks for your responses, though.

Joan