[Archivesspace_Users_Group] I should have been more clear in my question

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Mon Oct 16 15:07:29 EDT 2017

Hi, Joan.

In the PUI, yes, you can do this.

In the Staff Interface, you can also do this, but the approach isn’t as obvious.  But you can return every record that’s part of a specific resource by searching for its URI fragment.  For example, in http://test.archivesspace.org, there’s a Repository named GoneRepo, and in that repository there’s a resource named Aperture Labs Records.  That resource has a URI fragment of “resources/45”, which is unique in that instance of ArchivesSpace.  If you search for that fragment in quotes, like so, http://test.archivesspace.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=%22resources%2F45%22, then you’ll get all of the records associated with that collection.  You can then filter by “archival objects,” for instance, if you only want all the components that are part of that collection, rather than top container, event, and other record types.

Does that help?

Mark