[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Search engine optimization for the ASpace PUI?

Jordon Steele jsteele at jhu.edu
Mon Oct 9 09:06:08 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Since adopting the PUI, we have noticed that our search engine rankings for our finding aids have fallen substantially. I'm curious if anyone who has experienced something similar can share any steps they took to improve these rankings. It's unclear to us at present if this is a function of the PUI code base or not. I saw a bunch of tickets about search issues within the application, nothing on SEO, though (forgive me if I overlooked something).

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele
Hodson Curator of the University Archives
The Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218