[Archivesspace_Users_Group] DAO tags missing from EAD exports using API?

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Tue Oct 3 15:30:33 EDT 2017

OK, I think I sorted this out and everything is working as it should. Disregard the thread.

I tried using another method to hit the API and I'm getting the DAOs as expected. I suspect it's something odd with my scripting framework (my machine was wiped recently and I had to rebuild it).

Apologies for any alarm...

-Noah