[Archivesspace_Users_Group] DAO tags missing from EAD exports using API?

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Tue Oct 3 12:24:04 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sorry for so many subject line acronyms...

I've noticed that <dao> elements are no longer appearing in EAD exports that are initiated through the API in version 2.1.2, even when using the "include_daos=true" parameter in the request.  I've confirmed this on test.archivesspace.org

The <dao> elements do appear when exporting EAD directly from the staff interface and selecting the appropriate "include dao tags" option.

Has anyone else experienced this?

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/