[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital objects in v2.1.1

Stephen Innes s.innes at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 3 02:36:10 EDT 2017

We are currently upgrading to v2.1.1 and ironing out various issues. Currently digital object records are appearing as invalid with the message “translation missing: en.no key - Property is required but was missing”. This appears to be related to the ‘Other level’ value not being properly defined in the backend (see attached screenshot).

Can someone help us resolve this issue?  The links worked fine in the previous version of AS we were using, (v1.4.2).

Thank you,

Stephen Innes

Stephen Innes (ALIANZA)
Special Collections Manager
General Library, Te Herenga Mātauranga Whānui
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142
New Zealand
Telephone (649) 373-7599 ext. 88062 | Fax (649) 373-7565
Website: http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/about-us/collections/special-collections/general-library
Online exhibition: Special Collections First World War Centenary 2014-2018<http://www.specialcollections.auckland.ac.nz/ww1-centenary>