[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Running the (development) PUI on a separate server?

Fox, Bobbi bobbi_fox at harvard.edu
Mon Oct 2 16:03:57 EDT 2017

Hi, all,

Using these instructions, I was able to get it to work!  Note that, while I pointed to the external (to my dev environment) solr server, it really isn't necessary, since the PUI solr requests are funneled through the back en.

At some point, I'll make the build/build.xml more flexible (to accommodate this) and do a pull request, but that's in the future.

I also will be looking (in the future, not now) at being able to host the Public UI on a separate server for reals.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Bobbi