[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help with ASCK plug in

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 29 12:59:06 EST 2017

Hi Jessika,

Others on the listserv will likely have good information for you about that plugin, but I’m also going to put a support ticket in for you on this about the issue of components not appearing to be associated with their parent in the PUI. (You’ll see another message about that in a minute.) When you get a solution, it would be great if you’d share it back to the list.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>