[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data Dictionary

Stasiulatis, Suzanne sustasiula at pa.gov
Wed Nov 29 10:09:15 EST 2017

Hi Carolyn,

Our institution wishes to use the data dictionary to crosswalk to other systems here at PSA. We also hope to share this information with IT and non-archivists. We are also very much looking forward to this the final product. We would hope that the elements correspond to common field names.

Thanks for your efforts!

Suzanne