[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data Dictionary

Runyon, Carolyn Carolyn-Runyon at utc.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:18:19 EST 2017

Hi All,

The ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council Reports Sub-team is working on a data dictionary. As we are building this document, we are soliciting feedback from the community to ensure a usable, value-added product. In that spirit, do you have a specific use case for a data dictionary? What elements would you like to see in a data dictionary?

If you have suggestions, please feel free to respond to the list or to me directly.

I appreciate your feedback!

All the best,
Carolyn

Carolyn Runyon
Leader, UAC Reports Sub-team

Assistant Head of Collection Services and Director of Special Collections
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
615 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN  37403
Carolyn-Runyon at utc.edu, (423) 425-4503
Dept. 6456, LIB 439D