[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [Archivesspace_tac_uac] ArchivesSpace Open Call - Nov 29 at 2pm EST / 11am PST

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Mon Nov 27 13:18:07 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder about the upcoming open Zoom call this Wednesday! This is an informal online get together and has no set agenda or presentations. Please feel free to come with anything ArchivesSpace that is on your mind on November 29 at 2pm EST / 11am PST.

Potential topics open for discussion include:

  *   ASpace training - ideas or requests for advanced topics?
  *   Staff Interface Enhancement Working Group recommendations - thoughts or feedback?
  *   Regional Forums - help us name this!
  *   Cool plugins you are working on?
  *   Fun collection arrangement projects?
  *   The conversation is open! We’ll start here and see where we end up. Anything you’d like to share - ideas, news, questions - is welcome!

Information about joining this call is available on this page: http://archivesspace.org/open-zoom-nov/. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Best wishes,
Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820