[Archivesspace_Users_Group] batch delete dates saga continues

Margaret Kidd kiddm at vcu.edu
Fri Nov 10 17:31:08 EST 2017

I second that last part of Lydia's remarks about where to begin learning
more about XML, JSON, python, ruby, etc. and applying it to ArchivesSpace.
I want to learn, but it is overwhelming to know where to begin and my time
to devote to it is rather limited. Every time I start trying to teach
myself I have other work priorities that take up all my time and soon
forget whatever progress I have made.

Thanks,

Margaret

Margaret T. Kidd

Project Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152
[image: em_twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/VCUTMLibrary> [image:
em_fb.png] <https://www.facebook.com/VCUTMLib>

<http://www.vcu.edu/>      <http://vaheritage.org>