[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Version 2.0.1 differences in indexing and display?

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue May 16 10:00:17 EDT 2017

Hi Patrick,

A great deal of work was done on the indexer for the 2.0.0/2.0.1 releases due to changes needed for the new public interface and in order to improve stability and performance. But the intention was definitely not to take functionality away. We’re investigating the issue you describe and may want to request a copy of your database to get to the bottom of this.

In the meantime, if anyone else has noticed similar differences between 2.0.0/2.0.1 and earlier versions, please let us know.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>