[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Proxy error when deleting from large resources?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue May 9 15:54:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

Twice now we’ve run into the attached error when trying to delete a component from a large resource. The first time it happened we refreshed this page and AS had deleted the entire resource. This time we just closed out and logged back in, and everything was fine.

What I’m wondering is: Why is this happening? Is it because the request is timing out?

We’re on version 1.5.3 still, if that makes a difference.

-Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center