[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subject/agent sort order

John Zarrillo jzarrillo at brooklynhistory.org
Thu Mar 30 15:47:53 EDT 2017

We recently noticed that the subject/agents list are no longer alphabetized in resource records that we migrated from AT. My understanding is that the subject/agents are now arranged in the order they were linked to the record. Is there any way to automate a mass resort of these?

John Zarrillo
Senior Archivist
718-222-4111 x205
jzarrillo at brooklynhistory.org<mailto:jzarrillo at brooklynhistory.org>

[bhs-150-logo-horizontal-rgb.png]<http://www.brooklynhistory.org/>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/brooklynhistory> I Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BrooklynHistory> I Instagram<http://instagram.com/brooklynhistory>

Quick Links: Visit the Library<http://brooklynhistory.org/library/visit.html> | Search the Collections<http://brooklynhistory.org/library/search.html> | Ask a Q<http://brooklynhistory.org/library/ask.html> | Class Visits<http://brooklynhistory.org/library/request.php> | Image Requests<http://brooklynhistory.org/docs/Collection_Reproduction_Application_Form_2014.pdf> | Donate<http://brooklynhistory.org/library/donation.html>