[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Path issue with Archivesspace and reverse proxy

Lyman Ross lross at uvm.edu
Thu Mar 30 11:47:14 EDT 2017

We recently migrated our Archivist Toolkit database to Archivesspace and have upgraded to 1.5.4. We're hoping to provide access via nginx and reverse proxy. The public interface is mapped to /archivesspace/public/. Everything seems to be working with the exception of component links which are missing the prefix and showing as relative paths off the webroot. I'm hoping this is a simple configuration issue. Does anyone know which configuration variable controls these links?

Lyman Ross
Systems Librarian
University of Vermont Libraries

lross at uvm.edu