[Archivesspace_Users_Group] View all repositories?

Laurie Sather lsather at hagley.org
Mon Mar 27 11:11:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

We just did a test migration from AT to ArchivesSpace.

We have 3 different collecting departments, so we have 3 different repositories set up in AT and now AS.

In AT - I can view all of the Accessions or Resource Records that are in AT from all of the repositories.

Is there a way to do this in AS? At the moment I am only able to see all accessions or all resource records by repository - this is very frustrating and difficult to work with. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!
Laurie

Laurie Sather, MA, MLIS, CA
Audiovisual and Digital Archivist
Audiovisual Collections and Digital Initiatives Department
Hagley Museum and Library
PO Box 3630
Wilmington, DE 19807-0630
Telephone: 302-658-2400 ext. 277