[Archivesspace_Users_Group] position opening: ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Mar 17 15:06:06 EDT 2017

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

I wanted to call your attention to this newly titled opening on the ArchivesSpace team. The Community Engagement Coordinator will be on the frontlines of the program, helping ArchivesSpace users get as much as possible out of the application and bringing our community together. S/he will work closely with Laney, me, and the ArchivesSpace community overall in areas including user support, outreach, communications, training, user documentation, and testing. (Having been in this role before, I can personally attest to what a great opportunity it is to get to involved in all facets of ArchivesSpace and the archives community!)

The full listing is attached and also available on the LYRASIS website at https://www.lyrasis.org/job/Pages/LYRASIS-Positions.aspx. We'll be posting it more widely beginning next week, but feel free to forward it to people you think might be interested at any point. Those interested in the position should apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to human.resources at lyrasis.org<mailto:human.resources at lyrasis.org>. Priority consideration will be given to applications received by April 21. If you have any questions about the position, or ideas on good candidates, please get in touch - we look forward to completing the ArchivesSpace team very soon.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>