[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migrating tables into ArchivesSpace

Bowers, Kate A. kate_bowers at harvard.edu
Wed Mar 15 14:03:26 EDT 2017

What do you mean by table data? Do you literally mean data in EAD <table>?

If so, I'd suggest reworking the EAD to put the data in semantic rather than in format tags.  Perhaps you can post an example?

Kate

Kate Bowers
Collections Services Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Standards
Harvard University Archives
kate_bowers at harvard.edu<mailto:megan_sniffin-marinoff at harvard.edu>
617.496.2713
voice: (617) 998-5238