[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Failure in periodic indexer worker thread

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Mar 14 15:13:17 EDT 2017

Check for errors in the container conversion batch job log files.

Does the indexer appear to keep trying to reindex the same records over and over ?

See previous thread:
http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/pipermail/archivesspace_users_group/2017-January/004370.html

— Steve Majewski

On Mar 14, 2017, at 2:45 PM, Hawk, Patrick <hawkpf at miamioh.edu<mailto:hawkpf at miamioh.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade Archivesspace from 1.4.2 to 1.5.3 but I'm having issues getting my content to fully load.  I followed the instructions here: http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/upgrading-to-a-new-release-of-archivesspace/.  I removed the directory /archivesspace/data/indexter_state and /archivesspace/data/solr_index/index as the directions stated I should do when upgrading to 1.5.0.  I also ran the setup-database.sh without issue.

However, I receive the following error:  Failure in periodic indexer worker thread: {"error":"undefined method `related_records' for nil:NilClass"} in the archivesspace.out file.  At this point the logs suggest that all items have been re-indexed but my content does not fully load.  Any suggestions?