[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Display of punctuation in PUI

Lara Friedman-Shedlov ldfs at umn.edu
Tue Jun 27 16:28:56 EDT 2017

I was sure I had seen a JIRA issue for this a while back, but now I can't
find it.  We have thousands of finding aids imported from EAD that have
punctuation (commas and periods) at the end of the unittitle and/or
unitdate fields.  Since ArchivesSpace automatically inserts commas between
unittitles and unitdates, you end up with double punctuation.  Rather than
edit thousands and thousands of records to remove this superfluous
punctuation, is there a way for ASpace to just ignore it? Please say yes!
:-)

/ Lara Friedman-Shedlov

--

Lara D. Friedman-Shedlov