[Archivesspace_Users_Group] information for those not attending the ArchivesSpace Member Forum

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Jul 19 09:50:03 EDT 2017

We're looking forward to seeing so many of you at the ArchivesSpace Member Forum in Portland on July 25. More information on the program is online at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2017 and we are still accepting online registrations for this free event.

If you can't attend the Forum, or can only come to part, here's some information on Forum-related activities in which you may want to partake. All are welcome to participate in any of the options below, so feel free to forward this information to others interested in ArchivesSpace.

Post-Forum Mixer

There will be a post-Forum mixer, co-hosted by our Registered Service Providers Atlas Systems and LYRASIS, at the Hilton Portland in the Skyline Room from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Extend your conversations from the Member Forum, or, if you weren't able to join us for the Forum, come for some light food and drink and to catch up with other ArchivesSpace users as a warmup to your evening in Portland. If you're not registered for the Forum, an RSVP to christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org> is appreciated. Big thanks especially to Dan Specht at Atlas and John Herbert at LYRASIS for making this possible!

Livestream

The morning presentations (9:00-11:30 a.m. PDT) and the concluding lightning round and wrap up (4:00-5:30 p.m. PDT) will be livestreamed at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/psu-live-a (the livestream will be available at the time of the event). You will be able to ask questions using the chat feature of UStream and planning group members will be monitoring the chat to ask questions of presenters as needed.

Recordings, Notes, and Presentations

Selected sessions will be recorded. The recordings, along with presentations and community-sourced notes, will be posted to the Member Forum wiki page soon after the event.

Twitter

Whether you're at the Forum or not, if you're on Twitter, we encourage you to tweet any portion of the meeting - or to tweet questions for the meeting sessions from afar - using our suggested hashtag: #aspace17

Questions

If you have any questions about the Forum itself or these options, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to connecting with many of you, in person or virtually, next week.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>