[Archivesspace_Users_Group] A plugin to support bulk uploading of Archival Objects via Excel Spreadsheet

VivianLea.Solek at Kofc.Org VivianLea.Solek at Kofc.Org
Fri Jul 14 15:57:20 EDT 2017

Hi Bobbi,

...so this would get our raw data from Excel into ASpace without going through an EAD transformation?  I'm migrating from an
ANCIENT DOS system which I've been able to get out to excel.  Once I have that cleaned up, if I and my IT partner can skip
the transformation step, that would be beyond fabulous!  There are only 15 fields to come over, so it would be very easy to
map them to your template.

Looking forward to your response, which might make my whole month!

All the best,
VivianLea

VivianLea Solek
Archivist
Knights of Columbus Supreme Council Archives

Knights of Columbus Museum
1 State Street
New Haven, CT 06511-6702
Phone 203 752-4578