[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace release candidate available - v2.1.0_RC2

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jul 7 12:26:54 EDT 2017

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

Thank you so much to all who submitted feedback on v2.1.0-RC1. Your efforts have helped us identify and address a number of bugs and performance issues prior to the production version of this major release.

Because a number of issues were addressed throughout the application, we have decided to make an additional release candidate available for a very short period of time. V2.1.0_RC2 (https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v2.1.0_RC2) is now available for download and testing purposes. Please email me directly with any issues or questions.

Thanks again for your efforts and feedback. Barring unforeseen issues, we expect the production release of 2.1.0 to come out next week.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>