[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Different subjects with identical labels

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Jul 5 21:47:17 EDT 2017

I think you need to use Texas or France as subdivisions of the subject. The scope note is just a note/comment for documentation, and doesn’t distinguish the two subjects as being different. If you encode it like this, it will allow both “Paris — France” and “Paris — Texas” . Will this work for you ?   — Steve Majewski / UVA

[cid:8FF6B995-F62C-4098-952C-754E9476D30C at zyxel.com]

[cid:FFE8CF28-CD1F-4EEF-8DF7-36CD963C387B at zyxel.com]