[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't see all repositories in manage repositories list

Klish, Heather J Heather.Klish at tufts.edu
Wed Jan 25 11:37:39 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

We have two repositories on our production server - our original repository that we've been using for a while and one that we've just created.  When we click on the 'Manage Repositories' link, we only see the new repository in the list.

We've replicated the new repository on a test server and on that server, we can see both repositories in the list.  Can anyone help with why we can't see both repositories on our production server?

Thanks!
Heather
Heather Klish | Systems Librarian
TTS : Library Technology Services