[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Cataloged note field

Adam Jazairi jazairi at bc.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:13:27 EST 2017

Hello all,

My institution is in the process of migrating from Archivists' Toolkit to
ArchivesSpace, and we've noticed that the cataloged note field doesn't seem
to map. This seems to be intentional, based on the discussion in the
following ticket: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-827

This is problematic for us because some of our records have important data
in this field that we don't want to lose. Has anyone else encountered this
issue? If so, I'd appreciate any advice on how to resolve it.

For reference, we're running ArchivesSpace 1.5.2 and used the AT migration
plugin <https://github.com/archivesspace/at-migration> to migrate our
database.

Thanks,

Adam