[Archivesspace_Users_Group] MARCXML importer - 710 fields problem

Julie Swierczek jswierc1 at swarthmore.edu
Wed Jan 11 16:09:39 EST 2017

I'm testing the MARCXML importer and I've run into a problem.  I have
multiple 710 fields with ind1=2 and ind2=[blank].  According to the import
map, these should import as agents with the role of 'creator'.  However,
they are importing as agents with the role of 'subject'.  There are too
many to manually fix.  Any ideas on how to get this to work properly?
Thanks.

--
Julie C. Swierczek
Librarian for Primary Resources and Metadata Services