[Archivesspace_Users_Group] user_defined_in_basic plugin issue

Faith F. Charlton faithc at princeton.edu
Wed Jan 4 13:37:30 EST 2017

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone else was running into an issue we've encountered with this plugin that we recently added (we're using v1.5.1). For some reason, the plugin is moving the External Documents subrecord Location field into the Basic Information subrecord. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the fact that we also have a "Location" user-defined field; though I don't know why the plugin would be looking at subrecords other than User Defined?

Thanks!
Faith
Faith Charlton
Lead Processing Archivist, Manuscript Division Collections
Princeton University Library
One Washington Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-258-3223