[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public access of finding aids

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Wed Feb 15 15:55:54 EST 2017

Simple pricing, mostly turnkey: https://libraryhost.com/pricing

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 1:01 PM -0500, "Kari R Smith" <smithkr at mit.edu> wrote:

Hi Odette,

Check the information on the ArchviesSpace.org website of Registered Service Providers.

http://archivesspace.org/registered-service-providers/current-rsps/

Kari R. Smith

Digital Archivist and Program Head for Born-digital Archives

Institute Archives and Special Collections

Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries, Cambridge, Massachusetts

617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu
http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/  @karirene69