[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Update on reports

Laney McGlohon laney.mcglohon at lyrasis.org
Wed Dec 20 08:41:37 EST 2017

Hey Everyone,

The reports sub-team and I are working on a data dictionary which will help with determining which fields to include in the reports.
I have been working on a reports refactoring project that will improve the reports that are in the ArchivesSpace distribution.
We are expecting to roll out the changes in the major releases in 2018, and hope to begin that rollout process with the January release.

Thanks to the efforts of Steve Majewski, those modifications will probably be included in earlier releases than currently planned, so stay tuned for future announcements.

Best,
Laney

Laney McGlohon
ArchivesSpace Tech Lead