[Archivesspace_Users_Group] reports

Christie Peterson cpeterson at smith.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:12:54 EST 2017

I have a broader question about reports, which perhaps someone can answer
along with Steven's specific one: is all pending work of the reports
subcomittee complete? If so, are there plans to update the user guide to
reflect if and how reports can be customized?

Thanks,

Christie

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 2:01 PM Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) <
sdm7g at virginia.edu> wrote:

> Most of the reports in 2.x appear to be global.
> Is this intentional ?
> A lot of them, certainly for repository based resources like accessions,
> would be more useful for us if they were repository based.
>
> Agree/disagree ?
>

> — Steve Majewski

Christie S. Peterson
Head of Technical Services for Special Collections
Smith College
Northampton, Mass.
413-585-2996
cpeterson at smith.edu