[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace 2.1.2 issue with digital object links

Knox, Ashley M. knoxa at uncw.edu
Thu Dec 14 14:14:43 EST 2017

Hi. We are having issues with our digital objects in 2.1.2. This is a message from our server administrator:

We recently upgraded to a new Linux server running RHEL 7.4, Apache 2.4.6 and ArchivesSpace 2.1.2.  Everything is working normally except for some links to an existing webserver running on Windows 2012r2/IIS 8.5.  Clicking on a digital object in the public user interface returns a 405 error for a bad http verb.  I have checked the IIS configuration and the normal http verbs are allowed.  To test, I have moved the resource to an Apache server and tested and the link resolves correctly.  I am not seeing any errors in archivesspace.out, any of the Apache error logs on the aspace server or any of the logs on the IIS server.  Can anyone offer any insight or suggestions as to how to fix the issue?

Ashley Knox
Digital Initiatives Librarian
William M. Randall Library
University of North Carolina Wilmington