[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace 2.2.2 now available

Christie Peterson cpeterson at smith.edu
Thu Dec 14 12:25:24 EST 2017

Thanks so much for this, Christine and everyone who has been contributing.

Is there any way to get an idea of what's on the map for the agents module
work? Is there a tag in Jira or somewhere else we can see what issues are
being addressed or considered under this umbrella?

Cheers,

Christie Peterson