[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Merging Controlled Values

Michelson, Daniel michelsd at union.edu
Wed Dec 13 11:33:50 EST 2017

Hi Suzanne,

I merged numerous controlled values some months ago and have continued to
do so intermittently up to the present.  The only problem I encountered was
when I attempted to merge the default value into another value.  That bug
came up some time ago, so it may have been fixed.  I've had no other
problems.

Regards,

Dan Michelson