[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collections Browse Error in Public Interface, v2.2.1

Harmeyer, Neal A harmeyna at purdue.edu
Thu Dec 7 17:45:10 EST 2017

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this issue?

When selecting the Collections browse (/repositories/resources) from the header in the public interface, version 2.2.1, the system throws an error message that reads 'Your request could not be completed due to an unexpected error'. This only occurs for Collections browse; all other areas continue to load without issue-so our systems administrator isn't sure this could be cause by any web server configurations. I've been able to cause the failure on our dev site by repeatedly selecting the Collections browse over a short period of time.

We didn't experience this in any past versions. A restart of the server removes the issue for a period of time but then it re-appears; there is nothing in our logs to point to a cause of the problem.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thank you,
Neal

--