[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Multi-factor authentication and ASpace

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Dec 7 15:52:30 EST 2017

Dear Olivia,

ArchivesSpace supports LDAP (see http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/configuring-ldap-authentication/) and recently Mark Cooper of LYRASIS developed a plugin for people interested in supporting some other kinds of authentication, which is available at https://github.com/lyrasis/aspace-oauth. We can help your tech people with either of those through a support ticket if you email us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> when you get to that point.

We’ve also heard of institutions using or wanting to use things like Shibboleth (Mark Cooper’s plugin will also facilitate that) who have created their own plugins or custom deployments. People on the list would know more about those kinds of solutions if they’ve been implemented at their own institutions.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>