[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with merging extent types

DUPRE, LANCE DUPREL at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Dec 4 09:48:26 EST 2017

Hello all,

I am having an issue with creating new extent types and then merging old extent types into the new. After the merge, on the Controlled Value List: Extent Extent Type (extent_extent_type) page the new type shows that it is not used. If I go to and actual record that contained the merged extent type, the new extent type is there correctly merged. This is the process I am using. Am I doing something wrong?

Create a new value on the Controlled Value List: Extent Extent Type (extent_extent_type) page.
Select the merge option for the old extent type.
Select the new extent type for the old to be merged into.
Click merge value.