[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Annual Report is out!

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Wed Aug 30 13:03:07 EDT 2017

ArchivesSpace is delighted to share our first annual report with you. This digital document (attached) celebrates our community's many accomplishments in the year that has just passed, and provides information on plans for the future. Thanks to all our members for all you've done to sustain and move the application and the program forward. None of this is possible without you!

We encourage you to share the ArchivesSpace annual report with others at your institutions and anyone else with an interest in ArchivesSpace. We hope this report may be especially helpful in conveying the value of ArchivesSpace as an application, as well as the value of ArchivesSpace membership to resource allocators at your institutions.

This report reflects a true community effort. Thanks to all whose ideas and feedback over the years prompted the creation of this new offering and strengthened our commitment to communication and transparency. We welcome feedback and ideas for future annual reports. Please feel free to email us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> at any point.

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis