[Archivesspace_Users_Group] help requested with an error message - missing attribute

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 17 12:35:54 EDT 2017

Also do a validation of the EAD in oxygen.  ASpace will sometimes produce invalid EAD, often caused by glitches handling mixed content / markup in notes, or by mixed published/unpublished content producing empty or missing elements.  Most of the errors exporting PDF that I've seen are caused by invalid EAD.  ( Although your's is one I haven't seen: If you're still at a loss, please post the EAD and we'll investigate. )

-- Steve Majewski / UVA Alderman Library