[Archivesspace_Users_Group] question about data in CSV export from resources

Walton, Donnelly dfwalton at ua.edu
Fri Aug 11 17:19:58 EDT 2017

We're using v. 2.0.1. I have downloaded a CSV file from the browse resources page. The data is extremely helpful for sorting information about the resources. I have two questions though.

1. Does the extent value or number export?  I have searched and can't find it any fields. I can find the extent_type field but not an extent value or number.

2. Does the resource title  export? I would like to see what is in the title field in the basic information tab from the resource record. In the CSV file it looks like the same data is in the title field and the finding_aid_filing_title field.

Thanks,
Donnelly

Donnelly Lancaster Walton
Archival Access Coordinator, Division of Special Collections
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
W. S. Hoole Library, Mary Harmon Bryant Hall
Box 870266
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Office 205-348-0505<tel:205-348-0505>
dfwalton at ua.edu<mailto:dfwalton at ua.edu> | https://www.lib.ua.edu/libraries/hoole/