[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleting a user account

Kutzuba, Jamie KUTZUBA at hws.edu
Mon Aug 7 13:47:57 EDT 2017

Hello-

When I go to delete a user account, I get the following warning:

            Delete this Record?
Please be aware you cannot undo this action.
This action will remove the record from the database, including any references it has to other records.

Does this have an effect on the data in Aspace? For example, there is information about creation and last action that contain the user's last name. If I remove that individual, do those field become NULL?

Thanks- Jamie

Jamie Kutzuba
Systems Librarian
315.781.4355