[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI search results

Maderik, Rachel A maderikra at vmi.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:32:27 EDT 2017

Thanks for the information Mark! With regards to sandbox example,  the Samuel D. Rockenbach Papers actually has four components (http://public.archivesspace.org/repositories/2/resources/1319), but "Component Four" is not being retrieved with that search (only Components 1-3 are showing up). Component Four is the only one *without* a top container, so we assumed that was the reason that components 1-3 are showing up (they do have top containers). But yes, we would appreciate the ability to exclude all these children unless they actually contain the user's search terms (basically we'd like it to work the way it used to).